2012年7月11日星期三

Automated Trading and Strategy Testing

http://www.mql5.com/
MQL5 - Language of trade strategies built-in the MetaTrader 5 client terminal

Automated Trading and Strategy Testing

To communicate with the traders, please log in or register
ask your question on the automated trading forumLast forum topics
How do I find out the password of my current demo account (opened with MetaQuotes-Demo) in MT5? It is remembered by the platform, so I do not have to enter it now, but I'd like to trade this account from another PC and it will ask for my password there.
I have reduced a bug in an indicator I am working on to a reproducible case of unexpected behavior with CopyClose. #property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_buffers 0 #property indicator_plots 0 int OnInit () { IndicatorSetString ( INDICATOR_SHORTNAME ,...
Dear community, I would be very grateful if somebody could help me with the position of the label. I would like to create some labels at the end of the indicator lines like on the picture below. The labels should move to right, if we get new candles. I try to solve the problem with the...
I am creating a panel indicator which uses the " CheckGroup " class. My question is; in the " SimplePanel " indicator when the " OnChangeCheckGroup " function is called, how can i determine which of the boxes are checked using the value given by the check group value function? Any help is greatly...
While trying to realize factories within Structs I came across something that's possibly a Bug. It compiles fine, but a static Method seems to return the wrong thing... simplified example: struct Info { double a; double b; double c; Info() : a( 1.1 ), b( 2.2...
read the articles to know how to write an Expert Advisor or indicatorLast articles
MQL5.community Market provides Expert Advisors developers with the already formed market consisting of thousands of potential customers. This is the best place for selling trading robots and technical indicators!
This article focuses on some optimization capabilities that open up when at least some consideration is given to the underlying hardware on which the OpenCL kernel is executed. The figures obtained are far from being ceiling values but even they suggest that having the existing resources available...
In this article, I would like to give an example of what a trader's program can be like as well as what results can be achieved in 9 months, having started to learn MQL5 from scratch. This example will also show how multi-functional and informative such a program can be for a trader while taking...
We all know the saying "Better to see once than hear a hundred times". You can read various books about Paris or Venice, but based on the mental images you wouldn't have the same feelings as on the evening walk in these fabulous cities. The advantage of visualization can easily be projected on any...
We present you a new article publishing system at the MQL5.community. In the new system, we have tried to make the whole process of article writing clear and comfortable by breaking it into several steps. At each step we will give you helpful advice and recommendations, a sort of distillation of the...
study the hundreds of indicators, Expert Advisors and scriptsLast added to Code Base
This Expert Advisor illustrates the usage of the IndicatorParameters() function to get the information about the number of input parameters, their type and values.
Corrected Average indicator by A.Uhl (also known as the "Optimal moving average").
A simple script for switching basic timeframes. It allows to change a chart period using hot keys.
Introducing the example of visualization of optimization results in real time (balance curve dynamics and an Expert Advisor statistical parameters).
The Expert Advisor is based on EMA_RSI_VA indicator.
order a trading robot or an indicator from professional developersLast added jobs
Hello, This is my first job post here so forgive me if I am not exactly sure of all the protocal. I need a average cost indicator for my charts. The program needs to calculate the average cost of my positions and then place a line on the chart to indicate this. Simple example (the program would...
DLL –Server Protection. I want to protect an EA. I’m planning to give the customer an DLL Protected EA were the customer cannot see the parameters and the Trading logic of my EA. All Parameters are only on my server So the EA by the customer gets only the parameters...
< 70 credits bc678
need you to study my custom indicator then prepare the EA to run base on change of colour from pink to blue or vice versa. Exit or cut lost base on changed of colour, upon exit, is to close pending trade.
10 - 40 credits brijeshsriva
RSI EA (1)
I am sending you the project for coding Forex EA. The strategy is very simple. Please tell me your charge. 1: 5 digit broker 2: EA Input: Fixed Lot Size, 3: When Buy signal come, then place buy trade on next candle opening rate and if sell signal come. then place sell trade on next candle...
100 - 200 credits Adam
Type: Scalper with 100% win math component Operation: System places initial pending order on reversion to means basis when price breaks out of the 3 X Bbands X point, as price extends further out of Bbands the pending order is trailed X points away from the price until price...

没有评论:

发表评论